SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
MORE PROPERTIES WANTED NOW FOR CURRENT BUYERS – CALL ME ASAP
MICHAEL EDWARDS 0412 470 468
Location – Stone’s Throw to Cafes!
If You Don’t Secure This Property You Will No Doubt Regret It Later!!
Where else in East Vic Park can you buy a property like this? You’ll be hard pressed to find one!
Elevated Position – Original Brick Home On A Large Block
Add a Second Level with Possible City & Hills Views
Duplex Block in One of East Victoria Park’s Best Streets
So – you’re looking for an opportunity to secure a large block of land in a fantastic location and with the potential to add value/mould into your dream home or financial nest egg for you and your family’s future?
Look no longer – this is as good as it gets and epitomises the old adage of securing an original home in a sensational location to ensure your hard earned money is well spent.
Long held by a local East Victoria Park family this home has enjoyed many memories over the years from the days of the old market gardens to the present vibes of being centrally located within a stones throw of the burgeoning Cafe Strip of East Victoria Park. Given the versatility found with improving the home and the land in general this is one of those times when if you don’t put your best foot forward now and secure this original home you will more than likely regret it for some time to come.
– 759 sqm of prime land in an elevated location
– Sealed ROW to rear – major benefit re further development options
– High side of the street – a gentle upwards sloping block
– Large store shed with further pre-existing outbuildings
– Bore – a great asset to maintaining your garden areas
– Rear u/cover patio
– A big backyard – so many options to families or those wishing to sub-divide/build a granny flat
– Lock up garage and a large double carport accessed from the front
– Rear access from the ROW
– Original period character home – high ceilings, floorboards
– 4 bedrooms (has been used as 5 in the past for the extended family)
– Lounge room
– Dining Room
– Office/Study area
– Spacious kitchen
– 2 bathrooms – central main and shower plus wc to the rear
– Electronic security alarm
– Ducted evaporative aircon
– Gas HWS
This Will Suit the Following Buyer Demographic:
– Young Couples and/or singles with a flair for renovating – huge opportunity here
– Families looking for a big block of land for that desired extended home with heaps of room for kids to play
– Tradesman who need the separate rear access and have the capability to add real value to the original home
– Astute renovators/developers who can see the opportunity to improve the existing home and build at the rear
– Anyone that can see the potential in building a granny flat/studio to the rear as a base while they restore the original home
– Intelligent property investors that can see the writing on the wall as less and less full sized blocks remain in EVP
– Up-sizers looking to move onto their next project and continue their journey in property investment
– ……..basically most people!
Call Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) on 0412 470 468 for more information.
- Development Opportunity
- Duplex Sized Lot R30 Zoning
- Premiere Location
- Sealed ROW Access to Rear