GONE – SOLD, SOLD, SOLD !!
73 HUBERT STREET, EAST VICTORIA PARK
Call Michael Edwards today on 0412 470 468
Victoria Park’s Original Character Home Specialist!
URGENT Properties Needed – The Most Comprehensive Current Market Appraisal You Will Ever See
Undoubtedly the best value Character home on the market in the ever-popular East Victoria Park Cafe precinct….so…
…are you looking for a beautifully presented weatherboard home with all the mod cons and in a sensational location close to everything East Vic Park has to offer?
If so then look no further as your search has ended here!
This gorgeous cottage charmers boasts a plethora of benefits to families, couples, singles and investors alike whether it be as;
1. a family home that enables a good separation of the sleeping areas to the living (plus the studio to house the growing teenager or grandparents coming to visit),
2. a functional home/business facility with the choice of the studio or the cellar/office area to utilise when a bit of peace and quiet is needed,
3. as a young couples 1st or even 2nd home moving into a great location and having a low maintenance garden whilst in the prime working period of their lives or,
4. perhaps the ideal proposition for the astute investor who sees the huge advantage of utilising an Air B’n’B business enterprise with both the main house and the studio having potential to facilitate a generous income stream if operated correctly….the list goes on!
The Residence Features:
* 4 Bedrooms (4th in the separate studio)
* Large Master Brm with BIR’s and Ensuite
* 2nd Large Bedroom features double opening timber doors to the porch
* 3rd decent sized bedroom in keeping with the era of the home
* 3 Bathrooms (one in the Studio)
* Spacious Renovated Kitchen – cupboard space galore
* Gorgeous Formal Dining with view over the Living Area
* Superb Formal Living with outlook to the Al-fresco
* Spacious Under-croft Cellar/Office/Kid’s Playroom
* Spacious Separate Studio/Granny Flat with Shower/WC and Air-conditioning
* Massive Modern Laundry with heaps of cupboard Space
* Main Bathroom with bathtub (and shower) great for the youngsters
* Rev Cycle Aircon throughout
* Electronic Security System
* Large Gable Pitched Al-fresco Outdoor Entertaining Area – BBQ heaven!
Common sense and basic good reasoning should have the astute buyer looking no further if they want a home with all of the charm of yesteryear coupled with the modern lifestyle facilities that will ensure they can relax and enjoy life at home after a hard days work.
The Location :
* A Stone’s Throw to the Cafe’s (literally)
* Sitting in one of EVP’s more prestigious streets
* Walking Distance to Shopping Centres
* ~4 kms to Curtin Uni and Technology Park
* 5 mins drive to the Swan River
* 5 mins to Crowne Casino
* 10 mins to the City
* A short commute to the Perth International Airport
You will kick yourself if you let the opportunity to secure this versatile residence pass you by with the market showing strong signs of recovery and in-demand areas like East Victoria Park leading the way as astute buyers look to secure their future by investing with the old adage of Location, Location, Location at the very foundations of their buying strategies.
Contact Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) today on 0412 470 468 or Blake Govers on 0477 370 477, both of the “EMG X Beyond Excellence Team”, to organise a private inspection with a view to securing this outstanding character home in an outstanding location.
- Self Contained Granny Flat