“BEACONSFIELD MEETS THE HAMPTONS!”
Don’t miss this stunning Hamptons inspired & architecturally designed home located on top of the hill in Beaconsfield. This is a fantastic blend of contemporary living and traditional design that combines to give you one of those homes that just “feels right”.
PROPERTY FLOOR PLAN;
3 bedrooms – 2 bathrooms – kitchen (plus kitchenette down stairs)- 2 living areas – 3 outdoor entertaining/ retreat areas – large workshop/ storage area – 2 car garage.
You will be greeted at the front door by a spacious open void which draws your eyes up towards the solid timber staircase (white faces and timber steps) and contemporary illuminating LED pendant lights. As you follow the staircase back down you will notice the decorative timber panelling lining the staircase and hallway walls.
Moving down the hallway through a set of French doors you arrive at the centrally located living room itself flanked by a kitchenette, powder room, bathroom & laundry – all these rooms are finished with stone bench tops and Hamptons styled cabinetry (bath & powder rooms finished with floor to ceiling tiling). Adjacent to the living area you will find 2 large bedrooms, each with their own private access to an east facing alfresco area at the rear of the home.
The ground floor is finished with 600 by 600 floor tiles, quality carpets in the bedrooms, high ceilings, downlights and also benefits from its own private drying courtyard accessed from the laundry & garage.
You will be blown away by the massive, vaulted ceiling that spans the open plan living, kitchen & dining areas and you will be equally as impressed by the stunning solid timber floors (spotted gum). The chef of the household will thoroughly enjoy a kitchen that is quite simply gorgeous with Hamptons styled cabinetry, Neff appliances (oven/ microwave, hotplate & dishwasher), stone benchtops and subway tile splashbacks.
The lucky buyer/s will benefit from the rear eastern aspect and enjoy the warmth of the morning sun as it caresses the timber lined balcony – itself accessed via double sliding doors from the open plan living area.
Fine attention to detail is continued through the master bedroom showcasing a large his and hers walk in robe and private west facing balcony to watch those sunsets. The en-suite features floor to ceiling tiles, double basins, full size bath and sperate W.C.
More property features:
• Spacious 4-person lift
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Quality window treatments – sheer blinds, plantation shutter & timber venetians.
• Northern facing windows throughout the living areas up & down stairs.
• Colonial skirting and architraves.
• East and West balconies that make for great cross ventilation.
• Large workshop/ storeroom.
• Exposed aggregate concrete driveway and easy-care gardens.
• Quant garden store on the rear alfresco area.
This home will suites
• Multigenerational families, it is a home you can grow old in without fear of the stairs You also can utilise separation between adults and teens with this well thought out floorplan featuring 2 kitchen areas & an en-suited bedroom on both the ground and first floors.
• Lock & Leave families and young professionals looking for an easy-care home but don’t want to compromise on build size, style and/or quality.
• Forward-thinking investors who have the foresight to recognise the inevitable future demand that a beautifully designed home in proximity to major infrastructure will surely enjoy.
• The Tradie or the handyman will have heaps of room to play in their own 16.5sqm workshop that is an extension of the large garage – ideal for all their tools and toys.
Call Justin Miorada on 0477 600 556 or Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) on 0412 470 468 for more information.