Whisper Quiet & Pristine Location
Awesome 41.2m River Frontage – A Special Opportunity Indeed
1st time offered for sale in a quarter of a century is this amazing property situated in one of the best locations you could hope to secure this close to the rivers edge – it really is something rare to find.
This well proportioned and thoughtfully designed home was envisioned to take advantage of the gorgeous river views available to the lucky home owner by way of ensuring every living room and bedroom has it’s own breath-taking river portrait to enjoy, no matter where you may be in the residence.
An amazing 41.2m frontage has also been perfectly utilised by way of allowing for 2 large and spacious outdoor terraces/balcony’s on both the ground and first floor levels to be constructed whereby the daily opportunity exists to be captivated anew with the serene tranquillity of “life near the rivers edge” that is offered with the residence – the front garden itself is a blessing to anyone who desires to feel close to nature, let alone the fact you could literally “cast a fishing line” into the water from the property…….it is a refreshing and very special lifestyle opportunity indeed.
Situated in the Rossmoyne Senior High School zone makes this a rare and desirable opportunity for families to secure a great sized block of land with a substantial home on it that is more than capable of sustaining a growing family whilst at the same time offering superb investment potential – with the ability to construct 2 riverfront homes at a later date (or now if you want) with not only the possibility of ~500sqm lots but also 20m frontages for each…this is very rare to find in the area this close to the water!
• 4 big bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Spacious kitchen with servery to living areas
• Games room or Art Studio etc
• Big master bedroom with huge WIR & ensuite
• Upstairs retreat – a superb vantage point to enjoy the river view
• Electronic alarm system
• R/C Split system air-conditioning t/out
• Growatt inverter and solar panels
• Gas hws and bayonet points plus more
• Full length balcony to upstairs overlooking the river – a special feature
• Large raised terrace/front veranda complimented by gorgeous rose gardens
• Plenty of parking for vehicles including a boat or a caravan – so family friendly
• Sensational river views from every bedroom and living area
• A plethora of mature fruit trees to deliver an abundance of goodness from nature to family and friends
• Large drive thru remote garage with extra high ceilings – yes a motorhome should fit in there nicely
• Store Shed
• Paved boat/caravan parking area in rear garden
Literally options galore for the astute buyer including but not limited to:
• Move in and enjoy life – common sense would say there’s so much upside to river front property investment
• Completely refurbish the existing residence to a high modern standard – a fantastic footprint exists
• Redevelop the site entirely – R20 zoning will allow 2 green titled 500sqm lots each with a 20m frontage *stca
• Build your brand new dream home on the rivers edge when the construction market begins it’s inevitable return to normalcy
This property will suit:
• Growing/established families searching for a property in the sought after RSHS Zone that can accommodate everyone with both good separation for the parents and superb lifestyle benefits at their doorstep – think fishing, kayaking etc
• Anyone looking to build a quality home in the future where a massive frontage is an absolute requirement or simply desired
• Those who love or have always dreamt of living near the waters edge
• Tradesman/Builders who can visualise the huge potential of redeveloping/modifying the building to be something extra special
• Investors/Developers – great location with a demographic that can afford to buy a decent product if you build it!
• Anyone looking for a huge lot in an outstanding location close to the river and city
• Local homeowners who wish to “trade up” and take advantage of the current market to get into a “dream location”
• Subject to sale offers may be considered – this could be your chance
• A short drive/bike ride to Curtin University/Technology Park
• Easy access to main arterial roads and local shopping centres
• Easy commute to Perth Domestic and International Airports
• Canning River literally at the property’s doorstep
• Situated in the RSHS catchment zone
You will be taken aback by the absolute serenity offered with this home (as the majority of local traffic is avoided as it branches off of Riverton Drive North to access general traffic routes and go about normal daily business) this is truly a hidden gem with so much to offer those who consider lifestyle a priority.
Make your appointment to view today with Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) on 0412 470 468 and see why this really is the jewel in the crown – you will be pleasantly surprised with how special this property really is!
- Development Opportunity
- Direct Riverfrontage
- Ducted Airconditioning
- Electronic Security Alarm
- Panoramic River Views
- Premiere Location