1ST TIME OFFERED!
Something a Little Bit Special For You – Truly Outstanding Opportunity
Character Style Blended with Modern Conveniences!
An Easy Stroll to the River – Sensational Location!
A “Beautiful Home” indeed is this huge 1950’s character home sitting in a prime location in the very much sought after locality of Ardross!
Please note: It is highly likely that you will either fall in love with this home on first sight or find yourself unable to remove it from your mind once seen – you have been warned!
So deceiving upon 1st arrival this gorgeous residence will impress even the most discerning of buyers with it’s versatile floorplan that could easily accommodate a growing family looking to secure a property nestled in the Applecross High School zone.
If you adore Period Detail and the large rooms that come with owning a classic original character home then 31 McCallum Crescent will certainly be an absolute must for you to view – along with the fact that it features a massive family living wing that reminds one of the hall-like rooms that feasts and banquets are held in during classic medieval movie scenes (it is a standout feature for sure).
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Huge Formal Lounge (7m x 6.3m)
• Delightful & Spacious Formal Dining
• Modern Kitchen
• Informal Dining
• Massive Sunken Living Room
• 3 wc’s
• Laundry & Store Under Verandah
• U/Cover Parking ~ 11m x 3m
• 2 Driveways
• A Short Walk to the River
• Applecross High School Zone
• 2nd Secured Entry to rear living and 4th bedroom (could be an office) – ideal for home business perhaps
• Rheem Instantaneous HWS
• R/C Split System Air-conditioning T/out
• Ceiling Fans to Bedrooms
• WIR to Main Bedroom
• Double Sliding doors from front bedrooms to the verandah & garden (a spot to put a garden chair & relax)
• Large Exposed “Feature Timber Beam” to the sunken living room
• Massive Open Fireplace to warm the party or family gathering on those cool winter evenings
Period Circa 1950’s Features:
• A Gorgeous Formal Entry to greet the visitors
• Polished Large Jarrah Hardwood Floors
• Lead-lighting with Original Period Timber Doors
• Picture/Plate Rails to Formal Lounge Room
• Eye-catching Internal Hardwood Stairs
• High Ceilings
• Decorative Cornicing
• Decorative Ceiling Feature plus Chandelier
• Timber Mantle to Formal Dining
Will Suit Buyers Such As:
• Upwardly Mobile Couples and Singles – with a view to planting firm roots for the future in an outstanding locality
• Small to Medium Sized Families – who wish to benefit from quality schooling nearby and proximity to amenities
• Period Home/Character lovers who simply must reside in a home that just “feels” right
• Forward Thinking Buyers – with an eye for improving homes ie a 2nd level or high end refurbishments in the future
• Home Business Owners – looking for a versatile floor plan with dual access – you could have boardroom meetings in the “hall”
• Baby Boomers & Gen X’ers – with a large family nucleus that still requires housing from time to time ( after all kids can keep coming back home forever it seems nowadays)
• Farmers/Country people – those from a rural lifestyle that just can’t bring themselves to buy a small villa, unit or apartment
• Astute Buyers – looking to get into a superb location whilst it is still somewhat affordable
• ….the list goes on
Situated on 563 sqm of land and, even though it is more than ready to move straight into and enjoy for many years to come without changing a thing, the property still offers the added bonus of being the type of home you can add value by way of utilising your own individual flair to take it to another level again. You may be an avid gardener able to transform the serene outdoors, a “tradie” or handyman with the skill and knowledge to upgrade internals to the highest of standards, an owner builder looking to take it all to a 2nd storey or simply a family that enjoy a bit of strategic cubby-house or trampoline placement etc! There are so many options that come with the security of buying in a superb location.
Call Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) on 0412 470 468 for more information.