SOLD – IT’S GONE!
19B LICHFIELD STREET, VICTORIA PARK
Modern Townhouse in a Quiet Location
Tranquil with Parkland Outlook
Ideal for Owner Occupiers or Investors
If you are looking for an easy care and appealing modern townhouse set right in amongst the action in the ever popular suburb of Victoria Park then you are sure to be interested in this superb 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom residence situated only a stones throw from Albany Highway and easy access to everything this vibrant locality has to offer.
This compact and well maintained home is well appointed throughout and comes with all of the mod-cons you would expect and desire with a modern lifestyle oriented property built to blend in with the character and heritage of the Victoria Park locality.
The Property Features:
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 3 wc’s
– Kitchen with Stone Benchtops & heaps of cupboard space
– Open plan living – stone flooring t/out 600×600 tiles
– Serene outlook to parkland from 2 bedrooms – balcony from brm 2
– Secure Gate to access property
– Double Garaging – remote controlled
– All bedrooms have BIR’s
– Built-in tv cabinetry
– Rinnai Gas Instantaneous HWS
– S/System Air-conditioning
– Smeg Dishwasher & Bellissimo Oven/Gas Hotplate
– Decent Quality Curtains/Blinds
– A shaded and peaceful outdoor entertaining area
– …..plus more
This will suit:
– 1st homebuyers looking to secure a low maintenance property in a good location
– Downsizers after a suitable townhouse with secure parking that is also an easy lock and leave
– Investors after a near city property who see the locality as great value for money
– Country buyers with children going to Uni who require a home that can also accommodate weekend visits from the parents
– Anyone who loves the locality and is looking for an easy care modern home within a short distance of the city, river and university by either car, public transport, bike or even walking (*depending on your fitness levels of course)
– FIFO workers that want a near city pad that is a short commute to the airport and close to all of the entertainment action.
Be sure to arrange an inspection of this 2015 built federation style double brick and iron residence tucked away conveniently to enable it’s owner a certain amount of privacy from the day-to-day hustle and bustle of near city living whilst still being just a short stroll from all the action! It can be your own private little sanctuary within a short commute of cafes, bars, Optus Stadium, Crown Casino, the Swan River Foreshore and Perth City itself.
Call Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) today on 0412 470 468 or Blake Govers (Tokyo 2020 Olympics Silver Medallist) on 0477 370 477 for more information.
- Parkland Views
- Walk to Shops/Cafes
- Schools Of Isolated & Distance Education (4.44 km)1 reviews
- Education + Training International (2.88 km)2 reviews