Original Tuck-Pointed Character Charmer
Rarely do renovated original double brick and tile character homes come on the market yet alone one that has all of the hard work done. This little stunner is nestled away in a quiet section of Vic Park yet still within walking distance of local cafes, restaurants and shopping.
If you can picture yourself living in a home adorned with period features which also has a feeling of space that only comes with extra height ceilings then you will surely be impressed with this gorgeous cottage style residence.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Renovated Kitchen – all mod cons
• Cosy Living Area – Opening to Front Verandah
• R/cycle Split System Air-conditioning t/out
• Electronic Security System
• Security Screens
• Remote Security Gate
• Street front home
• Easy care low maintenance lot
• Gorgeous fully fenced front garden
• Spacious verandah
• Decorative lead-lighting frames the entrance
• Heaps of cupboard space
• BIR’s to all bedrooms (rare in character homes)
• Delonghi oven and gas cooktop
• Built-in microwave
• Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher
• Bathtub in Main Bathroom
• Huge Ensuite – floor to ceiling quality tiling
• Easy care small rear courtyard with entry from Main brm
• ..plus more
This property will suit:
• Singles and Couples who love that Vic Park vibe and/or commute to the city
• Small families looking to invest in a great location as they build their future
• Character home lovers in general
• Downsizers who love Period Homes but don’t want the hassle of a big yard
• FIFO’s looking for a bit of class on their time off – this little beauty certainly has it!
• Up-sizers coming from an apartment or unrenovated home
• Those not willing to compromise their living standards for location – this renovated charmer has them both!
• Anyone with an eye for value – just think, some apartments cost more than this!
In a perfect world there would be numerous homes like this one in every single street of Vic Park however that isn’t the case – they do come up for sale occasionally but not all that often so be sure to place this property on your must see list before it’s gone.
Call Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) on 0412 470 468 for more information!