Walk to Cafes – Prime Location
EIGHTH AVENUE, INGLEWOOD
Near City Living
Sensational Residence in a Blue Chip Location
Old World Charm in a Modern Style
If you have been looking for an outstanding modern residence with that unmistakable feel of those sought after character homes in the “Federation Style” then look no further as your search has ended here!
Set in an idyllic location literally within a “stones throw” of the thriving Beaufort St shopping strip one could not ask for an area with a better blend of engaging inner city living at it’s finest combined with that serenity and tranquillity that can only be found in the more prestigious suburbs such as Inglewood, clean streetscapes and quality homes – what a place to come home to!
Blessed with an outstanding floorplan separating the living areas from the bedrooms over 2 floors this home goes that one step further with another level above accommodating a huge master bedroom/retreat not often found with properties of this ilk…there really are so many options as to how your daily living may be configured, whether it be the kids happily positioned on the 2nd level or quite simply a floor devoted to visitors and housemates whereby one can retire to their own private sanctuary after the rigours of a hard days work or dinner/entertaining activities in the superb downstairs living space (something this home can certainly accommodate if having friends and family over for a meal is one of your life’s pleasures).
The Residence :
• A glorious open plan living area – it will grab you as soon as you walk in the front door
• 3 extra big double sized bedrooms – a huge master bedroom/retreat
• 2 bathrooms
• 3 wc’s
• Outstanding kitchen with a truly massive benchtop and plenty of cupboard space
• Stainless steel gas oven and 6 burner cooktop – handy for the budding chef
• Electronic Security/Alarm
• Large laundry (quite roomy actually) with direct access to drying areas
• Refreshing outdoor entertaining opening up via double doors from the spacious internal living
• Amazing solid timber flooring t/out the living areas flowing through to the stairs and 1st floor hallway
• Carpet to all bedrooms – nicely insulated for those cool winter evenings
• Built in robes to minor bedrooms and a large walk in robe to the master
• Extra touches to both bathrooms let you know the home is indeed a little bit special
• Ornate and refreshingly high ceilings
• Extra high skirtings – reminiscent of the early 20th century
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• Large gas hws
• Extendable awning to keep the sun off and the rainy days at bay whilst enjoying the serene alfresco area
• Double carport
• No strata levies
• ….plus more
This property will suit:
• Absolutely any homebuyers astute enough to make their next purchase a smart one in a great location
• Singles and/or professional couples looking for a classy and ideal low maintenance option
• Small to medium families after a quality home close to the myriad of schools and convenient shopping to be found in the area
• FIFO workers keen to secure a lock and leave home within easy commute of the airport, river, beaches, city and many lifestyle benefits of the locality – such a central location
• City workers seeking to cut down their commuting time and maximise their ability to enjoy the lifestyle benefits of the area
• Interstate and overseas investors who see Inglewood as a value for money investment option in perhaps one of the safest areas in Australia at present
• Downsizers ready to capitalise on recent capital growth from the sale of a larger property & secure a lifestyle option like this
• ……………….as well as many of those who have always wanted to live on the “Avenues” in Inglewood!
Be sure to come along to the home open and soak up the feeling of having entered a home of immensely appealing stature with it’s entertainer friendly living areas that will not only make you want to show off your home to all your friends (think dinners and social gatherings) whilst at the same time also makes you feel as if you could just as easily soak up reading a book on the couch, enjoy a movie on a cool winters evening after a relaxing meal or open up the doors to the alfresco and enjoy a glass of wine and a bbq to some chilled music of an evening after work – basically this home just feels good to walk into.
We all probably think that half of the East Coast of Australia are yet to work out what great value there is to be found in WA property close to the city centre and it appears that the discerning buyers are just starting to figure out that the present is looking like a great time to make their move with buying a home in the more prestigious areas – you can be one of them.
Take advantage of this fresh opportunity to make this residence yours.
Call Michael Edwards (REIWA Grandmaster Salesperson) on 0412 470 468 to discuss and/or organise to make your offer on this superb home today.
- Air conditioning
- Electronic Security Alarm
- Premiere Location
- Walk to Shops/Cafes